Hamilton County Telephone Co-op
201 E Route 142
P.O. Box 40
Dahlgren, IL 62828
Hours of Operation7:30 - 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
Hamilton County Telephone Co-op was created in July 1953 in an effort to provide an effective communication system among our rural areas and its members. Since then, we have grown our Co-op and its subsidiaries to improve the quality of services throughout our community into many different aspects of the communications industry. In 1992, we created Hamilton County Communications, Inc. to provide internet solutions and business telephone system sales and support.
In 2007 we created Hamilton County Construction, Inc., which provides telephone construction for our co-op and provides outsourcing services to other area businesses. Our latest addition was Futiva. Futiva provides services to areas outside of Hamilton County through our fiber network. Some of these services include fiber internet service, business and residential VoIP telephone services, and home/business automation services.
We are excited about the changes in our industry and continuing our long-lasting endeavor to deliver products and services to our communities that might only be experienced in large cities.
Some of the services we provide:
- Internet Services
- Fiber to the home/business - plans up to 1 Gig in download/upload speeds!
- DSL - within our Co-op area
- Fixed Wireless - available in some areas of McLeansboro, Akin, and Enfield.
- Telephone Services
- Landline service within Co-op exchange territories
- Hosted Business telephone systems and service - available anywhere with a good, reliable internet connection
- Hosted Home telephone service - available anywhere with our fiber internet service
- Long Distance services within Co-op area